Leaping into 2012 and taking our agency to the next level, we have expanded with six new clients, new team members, and new products. As the economy recovers, our long-term clients graciously referred new business our way because of the value thinking and big ideas we offer. Couple big ideas with our ability to consistently execute programs that reach consumers and our new clients are winning in a rebounding economy - which is an also a win for us as their agency!
New clients added to our roster include:
- The City of Dunwoody
- Convention and Visitor’s Bureau of Dunwoody
- Higher Ground, a blog written by four Atlanta faith leaders to inspire positive change formed through The Community Foundation
- MillBridge, a new master-planned community outside of Charlotte
- Soleil Laurel Canyon, a master-planned active adult resort-style community in Canton, just north of Atlanta
- Turknett Leadership Group, a leadership character and organizational development firm
As the agency of record for these clients, we provide a range of integrated marketing services including advertising, branding, creative, public relations and social media.
In January, EOS joined forces with Emmy Award-winning journalist Kimberley Kennedy, in a unique partnership to offer a comprehensive, hands-on media and communications training program called EMPOWER. Kennedy has more than 25 years’ experience covering hard news, features, and entertainment for WSB, WXIA and CNN.
We have already made some big steps this year, and are eager to see where 2012 will take us. Make sure to “Like” us on Facebook and stay up to date on what’s happening at EOS. Let us know how you plan to leap in 2012 on Facebook and we will send you a LEAP YEAR bracelet!
Happy Leap Day!